Updated 2 Jan 2017
Rules for participation in Malvern Joggers Champions League 2017
- Anyone who was a paid-up member or 2nd claim member of Malvern Joggers in 2016 will automatically be allocated points on the Champions League 2017 for races in January and February 2017 ONLY.
- From 1 March 2017, only paid-up member of Malvern Joggers or 2nd claim members will be allocated points on the Champions League.
- If subscriptions have not been paid by 1 March 2017, points will be allocated on the Champions League from the date you pay your subscription and WILL NOT be awarded retrospectively.
- For 2017 Champions League, the men and women will be awarded points separately, i.e. 1st male (25 points), 2nd male (24 points), etc. and 1st female (25 points), 2nd female (24 points), etc.
- Races will be limited to approximately 2 a month.
- There will be the added attraction of a Joker which will enable you to double your points for that race. You will have to notify me of your intention to play your Joker in advance of race day, NOT on the race day itself. Your Joker can only be used once during 2017. Once a notification has been made to play a Joker, this cannot be withdrawn even if you don’t run the race or if the race is cancelled.
- Only Malvern Joggers or 2nd claim members whose name appears on the official race results of Champions League races will be allocated points on the Champions League. All eligible runners would have to have completed/finished the race to be allocated points.
- Anyone found to be entering any races as a Malvern Jogger after 31 March 2017 who have not paid their subscription, will be strongly invited to fill out an application form, pay their fee and join the Club.
If any of these rules are ambiguous, could you please let me know as soon as possible so that I can clarify any queries you may have.