Inline with government and sport England guidance, we are restarting our circuit sessions on Mondays (starting 28th September 2020). Due to the current pandemic, the structure of the circuits is going to be slightly different.
Circuits is now split into two different HIIT (High Intensity) sessions at the MSJ Dome.
- The first session starts at 19:10 and finishes at 19:40.
- The second session starts at 19:50 and finishes at 20:20.
- During the 10 minute break between sessions, the gym staff will wipe down kit prior to the entry of the next group.
- All sessions are limited to 15 places.
- Please enter through main entrance and exit through fire door at back of the Dome at these sessions.
- Please bring your own hand sanitiser along to the session.
- These sessions are only available for members currently.
- Sessions will be made available on a weekly basis like the run sheet (at the end of the last session on a Monday, ready for the next week)
How to book a place
- To book a place at a HIIT session, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and email address. Once we have confirmed your membership, you will be sent your member dashboard login details for our website.
- Once you have login details for the website, please visit our calendar page (https://www.malvernjoggers.co.uk/events/) and find the date of the session you would like to attend.
- Follow the instructions on the session page to RSVP (you may need to login using the details of your first time).
- Once you have entered your RSVP details and confirmed your space, you will receive an email confirming your space.
How to cancel your space
- If you want to cancel your space, you can either email email@example.com who will cancel your space
- You can visit the session page where you originally RSVP’d.
- You may need login or if your logged in then just click the manage my rsvp button and change your status from ‘going’ to ‘not going’
For more information or questions
If you would like to know anymore about the booking system or have any feedback, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
If you would like to know more about circuits generally and COVID compliance, please email email@example.com