Please read through and answer the following questions before each club session. If you answer YES to any of them, please do not attend and take appropriate action if needed. *Make sure and remove your name from the booking sheet or amend your circuits booking to give others a chance.
1. Have you tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 10 days? If you have had a negative test result in the past 10 days please only attend if you can answer ‘no’ to question 5.
2. Has anyone in your household or support bubble tested positive OR had any COVID-19 symptoms in the past 14 days?
3. Do you have any of the following symptoms?
- *new, continuous cough
- *high temperature or fever
- *loss of, or change in, sense of smell or taste
If so, follow NHS guidance to isolate and get tested here.
4. Have you been in close contact with anyone showing COVID-19 symptoms in the last 48hrs?
5. Are you currently unwell with any other non-COVID related symptoms? This includes a fever or cough even if you have had a negative test result.
If you answered yes to any of these questions please do not attend. Question 5 will be reviewed on a regular basis and adapted or removed if needed, but while cases are on the rise we don’t want to take any chances. Thank you for helping us to keep club activities safe for everyone. If you need any support while you are unable to run, please do reach out.