- This event has passed.
11th September 2021 @ 11:00 am - 1:15 pm£35.00
So who’s on board for paddle boarding ? 11th September afternoon for 2.5 hour tuition and wet fun !
We have limited places for this event (only 12 places).
Unique adventure along the Wye Valley, paddleboarding between Ross on Wye and Redbrook.
- Learn self-rescue techniques, correct position, and posture on the board so that you feel safe on the water.
- Discover our coaching secrets for balance and stance when standing.
- We’ll teach you a range of foot positions for different water conditions.
- Learn to manoeuvre the board like a pro using the reverse-sweep, cross-deck, and step-back turn.
- Learn to read your environment for safe, enjoyable paddling. Including water depth/speed and wind direction/speed.
- Apply all that you have learnt through fun games and challenges to seal the knowledge bombs in!
- We’ll snap the fun as it unfolds so that you can share the memories for years to come.
Attendees MUST be able to swim unaided
- 11th September 2021
11:00 am - 1:15 pm
- Event Category:
- Social Events
- River Wye