- This event has passed.
22nd August 2021 @ 2:00 pm - 4:30 pm£35.00
So who’s on board for paddle boarding ? 22nd August afternoon for 2.5 hour tuition and wet fun !
We have limited places for this event (20 places with the possibility of increasing up to 30 if required).
Unique adventure along the Wye Valley, paddleboarding between Ross on Wye and Redbrook.
- Learn self-rescue techniques, correct position, and posture on the board so that you feel safe on the water.
- Discover our coaching secrets for balance and stance when standing.
- We’ll teach you a range of foot positions for different water conditions.
- Learn to manoeuvre the board like a pro using the reverse-sweep, cross-deck, and step-back turn.
- Learn to read your environment for safe, enjoyable paddling. Including water depth/speed and wind direction/speed.
- Apply all that you have learnt through fun games and challenges to seal the knowledge bombs in!
- We’ll snap the fun as it unfolds so that you can share the memories for years to come.
Attendees MUST be able to swim unaided