Welcome to the Malvern Joggers Mental Health Awareness page.
This page is designed to get people talking about mental health, sharing their experiences and removing stigma whilst raising awareness within the club and community.
As a club we will be supporting the English Athletics #RunAndTalk campaigns, encouraging and promoting conversations about mental health, making links with mental health organisations in the community and actively promoting mental wellbeing and running
The role of our Mental Health Champion is to:
- Actively promote mental wellbeing and running
- Provide crisis contacts to their club/group
- Be a point of contact for anyone experiencing mental health problems to join the club/group
- Encourage and promote conversations about mental health
- Make links with mental health organisations in the community
Our Mental Health Champion and Mental Heath First Aider is: Sam Marshall (email@example.com)
Our Mental Health Awareness Facebook Page is: https://www.facebook.com/mjmentalhealth/