We are an established band of people who have enjoyed socialising and jogging since 2003. We love new people of all abilities to come and join us for a jog around Malvern, you don’t need to be a member of the club and it won’t cost you anything, you can just turn up and decide which group you would like to run with.
We actively support folk who have never run before and provide a walk-jog group.
We meet on Wednesday evenings at 7pm. During the winter we meet at Malvern St James sports hall and during the summer months we are out on the hills. Check back here for the next locations. Please read our risk assessment here first.
Malvern Joggers AGM 7th February 2018 Manor Park 8.30pm
1. Minutes and matters arising from the last AGM
2. Chairman’s annual summary
3. Accounts and reports from committee members
4. Election of committee members (note all the committee members are willing to stand again with the exception of the secretary’s role.
5. London Marathon. Allocation of places
5. Selection of MJs’ Charity 2018 – Please see below
6. AOB. Due to the large number of people who normally attend the AGM and the time available all AOB items must be forwarded to Carl by the closing date.
Applications for any post are welcomed and should be emailed to me – email@example.com – by Monday 22 January)
MJ’s charity nomination 2018
The committee are proposing that this years MJ’s charity is the Stroke Association. This recommendation by the committee follows a stroke suffered by one of the clubs members in 2017. If any member of the club wishes to propose an alternative charity could they email Carl by the 22nd of January.
Our Next Run
Our pub for this weeks post run is The Morgan or The Retired Solider
We meet every Wednesday at 7:00 pm and run for about an hour. People who run with us range in ability from complete beginners to crazy fell runners and we run in a number of groups to cater for everyone. We always make sure that nobody is ever left behind.
We usually have groups that keep to the following paces: Beginners walk/run, Intermediate run/walk, 12min/mi, 11min, 10:30min, 10min, 9min, 8:30min, 8min.